Our cabin-style cottages are recently renovated, beautifully decorated and maintained, and located right on Little Traverse Lake:
- Comfortably furnished in the up-North tradition with 2 bedrooms and bath with shower
- Lakefront decks with picnic tables and sunset views.
- Bright and sunny with great lake views
- Completely furnished kitchens with microwaves, coffee makers, and toasters
- WIFI provided
- Cable TVs with all new smart TVs so you can view on your own account
- Wood burning fireplace – firewood provided
- Each cottage has an outside campfire pit for the long late evening talks – firewood provided
- Gas grills
- Dock with rowboats included
- Minutes from incredible sugar sand Lake Michigan beaches & the awe inspiring beauty of the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
- Located near shopping, restaurants, boating, hiking, golf and area attractions (see Area Information)
- Please note, linens and towels are not provided as it is expected that guests will bring their own.
- Please remember as we are located in Northern Michigan there are insects, including ants, fruit flies, mosquitos. Please bring appropriate protection
- Additionally, as in your home town you may experience occasional power outages
For a reasonable fee we will provide outboard motors.
If you are a returning guest please make sure to review the websites for cabin and hospitality updates.